A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Having stumbled upon an ancient portal, you take a leap of faith and suddenly find yourself amidst the remnants of an ancient alien civilization. Cryptic puzzles, forgotten technologies and treasured relics are riddled amongst the beautiful wilderness that has engulfed the remains of this fallen race.
If you are to learn their secrets, you must unearth the fate of the civilization that called these lost worlds home.
Epitasis is a sci-fi exploration puzzle game, set on far off distant worlds.
- Explore at your own pace; traverse the colorful, non-linear world in any way you choose, day or night.
- Learn to use alien machinery, provide power via lasers, disable security systems, and more.
- Every area beautifully hand crafted, from large mountain swept vistas to the smallest of details.
- Discover ancient relics, jump through space bending portals, and unearth the fate of the race that called these lost worlds home.
- 40 minutes of beautiful and ethereal music created by composer Funk Fiction just for Epitasis - OST also available as DLC.
- DRM-Free Download.
Epitasis features about 3-4 hours of content for the average player. It is a casual puzzle-exploration game, with a larger emphasis on art and atmosphere. It is built by essentially one developer and a composer, taking inspiration from incredible games such as the Talos Principle, Myst, and Fez, but is not designed to be nearly as challenging as those titles. Please don't hesitate to contact us to provide feedback, problems with the game, or to simply find out if this is the right sort of game for you.
- Supports PC and Mac
- Please visit the Steam page for a list of the system requirements.
|Updated||9 days ago|
|Made with||Unreal Engine, 3ds Max, Adobe Photoshop|
|Tags||Aliens, ancient, artgame, astronomy, audio-visual, Colorful, Exploration, hiking, Surreal|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Italian, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: